- International travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sight seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit can apply for e-VISA.
- The tourist’s passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- The traveller should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- This facility is NOT available to travellers having passport issued in Pakistan or whose origin is Pakistan.
- This facility is NOT available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
- This facility is NOT available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual tourist should have a separate passport.
- This facility is NOT available to International Travel Document Holders.
- Scanned copy of information page of your passport in PDF format.The size of the scan has to be between 10 KB and 300 KB.
Digital passport style photograph with the following requirements:
Format - JPEG
Size of the JPEG has to be between 10 KB and 1 MB.
The height and width of the Photo must be equal - it has to be a square photo.
Photo should present full face, front view with open eyes.
Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
Background should be plain, light colored or white background.
No shadows on the face or on the background.
The photograph has to be without borders.
- Application PDF (which you can fill out from the Online Order Form. You will need to type your answers, save the PDF and upload it to the form.)
Getting an e-Visa will also help you to get Trabug.
Trabug is a unique solution. It provides you a high-end smartphone and 4G SIM card with unlimited data. All the information about localised services is preloaded and it is delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India. For a better travelling experience get Trabug.
You might also want to read these: