- Eligible candidates may apply online, minimum 4 days in advance of date of arrival with a window of 30 days.
- Photograph on white background with personal details like name, DOB, expiry date etc. should be uploaded on line.
- eTV fee is non- refundable.
- Valid till 30 days from date of arrival.
- eTV holder is allowed for maximum 2 visits in a calendar year.
- eTV on arrival is Only Single entry, non extendable, non convertible and not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment area.
You would obviously want to stay connected with your loved ones and/or your work. You would think of getting a local SIM Card to save international roaming charges, but what if we told you don’t need a SIM card now in India. Surprised! Yes it’s true.
Trabug is a new service which aims to keep you connected across India with its smartphone. It is a unique solution to all your problems. It is a high-end smartphone that comes with a 4G Sim card and unlimited data and made available to you on rental basis. Trabug rental plans are designed to suit your budget and usage. It is easy to get Trabug with your e-Visa.