Most Beautiful Deserts In India

India has the conventional beauty that rests in the palaces, the architecture of temples and mosques, the colours of clothes and the festivals. But that’s not it as in this once called ‘Golden Sparrow’; even holds beauty in the most barren and raw places and they will surely surprise you in all the great ways possible. Here we bring to you the 4 most beautiful deserts in India.

Thar Desert or The Great Indian Sand Desert

7th largest desert in the world with 75% of its area in India and the remaining 25% in Pakistan.
Places Covered: Rajasthan, Punjab, Gujarat, Haryana
Sandy desert surrounded by Aravali Hill range and Rann of Kutch
Best time to visit is in October- November
Highlight - Pushkar Fair in Pushkar, Rajasthan

White Salt Desert or The Rann Of Kutch

It is the world’s largest salt desert
Located in Kutch, Gujarat
It has amazing wildlife attractions and unique handicraft.
Best time to visit is in January-February
Highlight: Rann Mahotsav in Kutch, Gujarat

The Cold Mountain Desert or The Desert Mountain Valley

Located In Himalayas , State: Himachal Pradesh
It is a cold desert and receives heavy snowfall during winters.
The unique attractions include the wildlife, national park and the snow leopards
The best time to visit is September-October
Highlight: Bike Road trip from SHimla to Spiti Valley

Deccan Thorn Scrub Forests

It is located in the Deccan Plateau is a very dry area with minimum rainfall
Places covered:Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Part of northern Sri Lanka
It has a lot of biodiversity and wildlife experience to offer
Best time to visit is between October and March
Highlight: Birdwatching

India is wonderful and so is travelling and to keep the experience smooth, do look up Trabug- India’s First Travel Phone that will keep you from being distracted by travel hurdles and help you looking only at these gorgeous deserts in this magnificent country for all the while that you are there.

Check this link for more

About Trabug

Trabug is india’s first Travel phone that comes with a 4G connection and a voice plan. It is a phone for anyone and everyone who travels to India on business or leisure. It helps you stay connected in a foreign land and makes your stay hassle free.

What Our Customer Has To Say

“I am 100% satisfied with the reliability and quality of both the service and the phone. The process is prompt and hassle-free, and I am glad to have used your service! Thank you!”

Author: Jayati Gupta
A millennial who enjoys taking photographs & likes to write sometimes. She is fond of listening to stories and adores Shin Chan.